Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Classes may be rescheduled at no charge or tuition refunded, less a $25 cancellation fee.
- Online products, CD’s and shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- Self-Study courses may be returned in new condition within 30 days, less a $25 cancellation fee to:
A.D.Banker & Company
7311 W 130th St #160
Overland Park KS 66213
Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Student Grievance Policy / Procedure:
Students aggrieved by action of the school or personnel of the school should attempt to resolve these problems with the appropriate school officials. Grievances should be in writing and directed to: A.D. Banker & Company, Attn: Compliance Manager, 7311 W 130th St #160, Overland Park KS 66213. Student will receive a written response and offer of resolution within 7 days. The student's employer may be consulted in determining the resolution. The student may file an appeal with the Compliance Manager. The case will then be considered by appropritate members of the administrative staff. Should this procedure fail, student may contact the Kansas Board of Regents, 1000 SW Jackson # 520, Topeka, KS 66612-1368.
We guarantee you will pass your state exam on your first attempt. If you fail the state exam within 3 days of scoring an 80% on our Guarantee Exam, send us a copy of your state exam results and we will refund the cost of your materials.
To qualify for reimbursement
- Login in the upper right corner of this page
- Your browser should load the My Products section of your Dashboard
- Complete exam that corresponds with scheduled state exam
- Three days prior to your state exam, score 80% or greater on the Guarantee Exam
- The Guarantee Exam may be taken only once to determine qualification
- To make claim for reimbursement, email a copy of failing exam score report to email@example.com within 14 days of exam date