Welcome, Enterprise Personnel!

Print the forms you need, request course guides, or request online CE Vouchers.


The states listed above require state approval prior to teaching. If your state is listed above, complete the form and return with the CE Course Request Form.

If your state is not listed above, please submit a resume showing your qualifications to be able to teach course content (Rental Reimbursement Coverage). While there is no formal approval, we have to be able to provide evidence to the Department of Insurance that the instructor is qualified to teach. Therefore, instructors must be knowledgeable in the subject in which they teach a course and must meet at least one of the following qualifications:

  1. Hold a post-graduate degree in insurance or a related field or one of the following professional designations: CLU, ChFC, FLMI, LUTCF, CPCU, CIC, RHU, or REBC;
  2. Have four years of experience as a full-time employee or licensed agent interpreting or explaining insurance policy contracts and in addition, hold one of the following designations: CEBS, CLTC, CSA, LUTC Graduate, FIC, AU, INS, AAI, AIC, ARM, AIPA, AIM, ALCM, APA, ARP, AIAF, AMIM, AAM, ARE, or AFSB or holds an associate's or bachelor's degree with a specialization in insurance;
  3. Seven years of relevant experience